Ever wonder what it would be like to see your fantasy car right in front of you? Most of us will answer with a nod. Well, to own your dream car you’ll either need a wealthy bank account or else you’ll have to hit the jackpot. For the ‘1 percent’ who own these amazing super cars, you can still keep your head up for airplanes. Isn’t it? And for the rest of you, no big deal at least you can still fantasize about these cars. Cars like Mercedes-Benz, Audi-R8 and BMW may seem comparatively affordable to you after having a look at the below list of most expensive cars.
5. Ferrari F12berlinetta: First produced in 2012 by Italian manufacturer Ferrari, F12berlinetta is still up in the long run. It is considered as one of the best choice in realm of supercars and has also won the award for “super car of the year 2012”. It uses a 6,262 cc V12 engine which produces 740 horsepower and a torque of 690 newton meter. It can accelerate up to 62 mph in 3.1 seconds and up to 120mph in 8.5 seconds. This remarkable car has the top speed of over 220 mph. Designed in grand tourer class, features a 2-door berlinetta and FMR layout.
This can be yours for a whopping $330,000. Its excellent design and the name Ferrari itself is enough to make you think about this car. You can still have this super car even if you aren’t super wealthy.
4. Koenigsegg Agera R: First debuted in 2011, Koenigsegg Agera R is mid-engined super car manufactured by Swedish company Koenigsegg. When it comes to the world of cars, Koenigsegg has been busy doing its own thing by presenting some amazingly insane machines. It is designed on the speed racer livery theme as a race car for the road and it can reach up to 62mph in just 2.8 seconds. Isn’t that awesome? It definitely is but there is much more to it. It is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 260-270 mph. But the company has limited its speed to 235 mph keeping the safety of people in mind.
This super car costs around $1.6M and you’ll have to break your bank to even own this in dreams. It’s a two passenger car that features a removable roof panel and scissor doors that open at 90 degree angle. This jaw-dropping super car was even featured in the very popular movie ‘Need for Speed’. The company manufactured 18 cars in total and the last one produced in the year 2014.
3. Porsche Carrera GT: The next in our list is Porsche Carrera GT, a mid-engines sports car manufactured by Porsche between the years 2004-2007. It produces 612 HP by 5.7 litre V10 engine. It can accelerate up to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds and 100 mph in 6.8 seconds with a maximum speed of 205 mph (330 km/h). If features 2 door roadster with LMR layout. It also offers six speed manual transmission with three plate carbon clutch and traction control. This amazing super car was available in the price range of $440,000 to $448,000.
The proud owners of Porsche Carrera GT would agree that this supercar is undoubtedly the finest sports car the company has ever produced. This expensive car is worth buying because of its joyful driving experience.
2. Bugatti Veyron (Grand Sport Vitesse): Designed and developed by Volkswagen group and manufactured by Bugatti automobiles , Bugatti Veyron is the second most expensive mid engined super car in the world with a top speed of 253 mph. Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse version is one of the best model that that is considered as the fastest roadster in the world with a maximum speed of up to 254 mph.
The latest model of Bugatti Veyron grand sport Vitesse is available at $3,60,000 with 1200 horsepower from its 8 litre W-16 engine. The plus point of this sports car is that it reaches its highest speed in a short period of time, making it a good choice for those who love speed. The car was named after racing driver Pierre Veyron who used to race for original Bugatti firm.
1. Lamborghini Veneno: When competing against Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Veneno is the only escape. This car was built to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Lamborghini. It was launched as a limited edition of only four cars, out of which just three were offered to customers. The car was launched in 2013 with a price tag of $4 Million. This phenomenal super car accelerates from 0 to 60 mph easily in 2.8 seconds and it can hit a maximum speed of 221 mph. If you have not seen this car yet then you will be awestruck watching its fabulous design and features. This two-seater supercar has features like a top class 6.5 Litre V12 engine, 7-speed semi-automatic transmission and excellent design.
If you want to have this car, then you may have to wait for years along with other Veneno lovers as only three models are made by Lamborghini every year.
If you’d like to fulfill your car dreams for real, or live them vicariously through our blogs, stay tuned for more exciting updates!
Enjoy this infographic that summarizes the above content.